I’m happily available
for interviews, profiles
and expert commentary.
In fact I LOVE ’em!
Nothing makes me smile bigger or have an that-was-awesome high for the rest of the day like chatting LIVE (or as live as it can be online) about what I do and what I love.
My favorite subjects are:
Daily Life Design: How to operate every day in a way that minimizes frustration and provides ultimate joy.
My book The Effortless Everyday. It’s basically my life’s work so I love chatting about anything in there.
Distraction: The many forms it comes in and how to overcome it once and for all.
How to break free from the cycle of busy.
Living like #thisismywholelife: What it means to pursue BIG things while still living a regular life.
And just for fun: My dog Watson, baking cakes, Mad Men, ping pong and travel.
Want to interview me?
One of my favorite things to do is chat with people about what I do.
So I make plenty of room in my schedule for interviews, profiles or expert commentary.
(Even though there’s time for it I still want to make sure each one is a good fit.)
If you’re interested in inviting me to your show, podcast, blog, or event:
That’s exciting and super flattering. Thank you!
Read the info below then submit your request at the bottom of this page.
My favorite topics:
Scroll back up and check out what my favorite topics are. Seriously I’m giddy to talk about them. It’s what I’ve built my life and business around so sticking to my expertise is what I prefer. But let’s get real, we’ll probably talk about so many of life’s quirks.
What I will probably say NO to.
I don’t want to waste your time or mine, so here is a quick list of topics that will likely get a no.
- Anything NOT related to Daily Life Design, The Effortless Everyday, Breaking Free From Busy, setting up your life to support your goals, or a combination of all of the above.
- Being a part of a paid program. It feels free to be free.
- Group telesummits. No thanks.
- Written interviews. (Unless they’re super-short Q&A style.) I’m much better “in person”.
I’ll probably say YES to.
- Video or audio interviews. YES please!
- An engaged and healthy following on your end.
- A podcast, blog or event based on a main topic that is related to my favorite topics (above).
- A good fit between both brands. So we’re both excited to promote each other.
- An audience of go-getters who are ready to take intentional action on what they learn.
Listen to these three podcast episodes to hear my style.
How to schedule it.
I’m based in the U.S. – Minnesota to be specific. That’s the Central time zone. If we agree that the interview is a good fit I’ll send you a handy online scheduler that allows you to choose from many times that I’ve worked into my schedule. No long email chains back and forth to schedule a time. Effortless!
Ready to submit your request?
Yay! Please complete the form below. If it seems like a good fit, I’ll get in touch very soon to get moving with next steps.
But before you do that: Thank you again for this invitation! I am in love with my people so it’s very flattering that you want to introduce me to yours.
Look forward to our chat!
Props to Denise Duffield-Thomas and Nikki Elledge Brown, my inspiration for this super-efficient request page!
(If the form isn’t showing up for you email me directly at connect(at)heykatielee(dot)com.